At Green Valley Motel, we like to brag about being a "mom and pop" establishment, because at our heart, that's what we are. There are few of us left in the Smokies, and for some we know that nostalgic touch is exactly what our visitors are looking for when they return to Pigeon Forge each year.
Here are 5 reasons you should consider staying with us:
1) Cleanliness and attention to detail - Being locally owned and operated as a main source of revenue means attention to detail. We know this is what you've come for and we take it very seriously. Our jobs depend on it! Your comfort is very important to us.
2) Location - To and from Gatlinburg in 10-12 minutes. Downtown Pigeon Forge in <5 minutes. Dixie Stampede just down the sidewalk. Restaurants surrounding you. Trolley within sight. National Park within sight. How can you beat that for location?
3) Service - Mom and Pop means we treat our visitors like family. Good old fashioned Southern Hospitality is what comes to mind when you think of Mom and Pop businesses and we do not disappoint.
4) Price - We'd dare you to find better competitive rates and special deals, but we're not the kind of people to send a visitor on a wild goose chase. It's not good service. What IS good service is offering the best prices under one roof the first time you ask!
5) America Owned - And proud of it!